Marriage Rules: A Manual for the Married and the Coupled Up
In this episode, Harriet Lerner discusses the rules for having a happy and healthy marriage. Lerner is a distinguished lecturer, consultant, psychotherapist, and author of numerous scholarly articles and books, including Marriage Rules: A Manual for the Married and Coupled Up.
- How can you make marriage work?
- How can you take the focus off of changing your spouse?
- What are some marriage rules related to criticism?
- How do you become a better listener?
- What are some top marriage rules related to sex?
About the guests
Harriet Lerner is a distinguished lecturer, consultant, and psychotherapist. She is best known for her scholarly work Full bio
Noel Meador serves as Executive Director for Stronger Families in Seattle, Washington. In this role, he is Full bio